Total Door systems are designed for outstanding performance in high traffic and high abuse environments, and are used in hospital, schools, government buildings, shopping centers, hotels and many more applications.
Total Door is an integrated, comprehensive commercial door system, engineered to eliminate high maintenance components. Total Door Systems meet all life safety and compartmentalization requirements without sacrificing the architect’s vision. Our doors meet all fire codes and ADA guidelines, are BHMA-certified, sustainably manufactured with a UL EPD, and protected by warranty. Total Door Systems blend into the wall for a seamless design vision.
Total Door offers nearly infinite finishes, veneers, architectural metal designs, and the lowest smoke migration in the business. A Total Door system can be designed, manufactured and shipped in less time than conventional commercial doors due to a streamlined manufacturing process and state-of-the-art facility.
Fire Rated Steel Door System
- Leaf sizes from 12″ up to 4′ 2-3/16″ x 10′ 0″
- 8′ 4-3/8″ wide pairs for 8′ 0″ clear opening
- Fire rated up to three hours
- Temperature rise labels (18 or 20 gauge)
- Steel doors are competitive with all architectural-grade wood doors and are easily installed in both new-construction and retrofit applications, with or without existing labeled frames
- Cross-Corridor/Area Separation
- Elevator Shafts & Lobbies
- Interior & Exterior Applications